Save the Date! Ice Show will be March 23rd, March 24th and March 25th, 2018.
Learn to Skate Group Numbers:
Learn to Skate 1 through Freestyle 4. Ice Show placement for Learn to Skate Levels will be determined immediately following the first test session in November. The Ice Show committee may also consider age and height as factors when determining placement.
Low Group Numbers
Skaters who have passed Freestyle 4 by the November Learn to Skate test session.
Middle Group Numbers:
Skaters who have passed “USFS Preliminary Freestyle Test” and “Preliminary Moves in the Field”
High Group Numbers:
Skaters who have passed USFS Juvenile Freestyle Test and Intermediate Moves in the Field test.
Middle and High placement will be determined by US Figure Skating Tests passed by the first day of skating, September 22, 2017.
Solo: Eligible skaters must
- Pass USFS Intermediate Freestyle Test by September 22, 2017
- Have been a full registered member in the prior 2016-2017 season
- Are currently registered as a full member of CFSC by September 2017.
- “Novice Moves in the Field” requirement temporarily suspended for 2018 show.
Feature, Duet or Step Out: Eligible skaters must
- Pass USFS Juvenile Freestyle Test
- Have been full registered full member in the prior 2016-2017 season
- Are a registered full member of CFSC by September 2017
- “Intermediate Moves in the Field” requirement temporarily suspended for 2018 show.
Feature, duet or step out will be at the discretion of the Ice Show Committee.
Individual and Feature Skaters are responsible for their own costume and for hiring a coach to choreograph the number. Choreography professionals must be preapproved by the ice show committee for all individual skating numbers.
The Select Number: IF the Ice Show Committee decides to have a select number, any 2017-2018 registered full member of the CSFC by September 2017 can try out.
** Ice Show requirements are reviewed annually and subject to change each season.